Consider HTML5 as an open web platform. What are the building blocks of HTML5?
- Semantics: HTML tags describe the content.
- Styling: Customizing appearance of HTML tags
- Connectivity: Communicate with the server in new and innovative ways.
- Offline and storage: Allows webpages to store data on the client-side locally and operate offline more efficiently.
- Multimedia: Makes video and audio first-class citizens in the Open Web.
- 2D/3D graphics and effects: Allows a much more diverse range of presentation options.
- Performance and integration: Provides greater speed optimization and better usage of computer hardware.
- Device access: Allows for the usage of various input and output devices.