How do you serve your pages for feature-constrained browsers?
What techniques/processes do you use?
- Graceful degradation: The practice of building an application for modern browsers while ensuring it remains functional in older browsers.
- Progressive enhancement: The practice of building an application for a base level of user experience, but adding functional enhancements when a browser supports it.
- Use caniuse.com to check for feature support.
- Autoprefixer for automatic vendor prefix insertion.
- Feature detection using Modernizr.
- Use CSS Feature queries via `@support``